'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Brand New Year - '13'14 ♥

Hey there, its been so long since I last updated about my daily lifestyle. Since there is Dayre, it makes so much easier than to blog here seriously. But if you asked me, I still prefer having my laptop onz at the cafe I love listening to music and blog about life. As you know, I have to study at the same time I have to work. Therefore, I can't always have enough time to do what I love like anyone else does. Sometimes, I envy most of my classmates but I tell myself being most of them are too MAINSTREAM. I believe I could achieve something better at times :) Gheeeeeeeeeee

I'm sorry for the very late post. I've been through a lot this year. Learn a lot. I've grown up a little bit more now *peace sign* 2013 is definitely not a year I want to remember. If you get what I mean. But it was also a year that taught me so much that I've learn to stand up everytime I was force down.

If you asked me if I'm regret in the past. I would have say no. At least, I know where I've did wrong and I SWEAR I'll never repeat it again. I know things I did that made some of my closest friend got fed up and disappointed w my decision but you know that's me. You know I'm stubborn, that when I want something I want it no matter what. Ain't because I'm me that makes you be my friend ? Hmmm.. But, I apologize if I did make you guys offended w what I say and what I do. But I thanks god that you all still stay by my side even I did wrong so many times.

Well, let's come to work first. Yeah, I admitted that everyone has ups and downs. But sadly is that the one you think to spent a lifetime with doesn't willing to go through this hard time with you anymore. You taught me so much about humanity. You taught me that how a person can twisted everything and put the blame on you when he is no longer in love with you. Till and then few days back I found out what exactly was behind all your BULLSHITS about getting over us. So yeah, this would be the last post about you. Lets left everything about US in the past and never ever show up in front of me again.

I've been challenging myself out for different things. My dad and the uncle's friend is the one who give me that much of courage for me to join this Miss Petite SEA thingy. I couldn't imagine myself standing on the stage facing all the media but I'm thankful that I did it perfectly fine and get to overcome stage fright. I might not win in the end but I did my best. Daddy say: I'm still the princess of his eye  If you asked if I really find this fair. Hmmm, I would say that it's a game of rich people. #LOL

It's been a wonderful and meaningful throughout the year of 2013 for me. I learn. I heart broken. I cried. I fall. I get up back. And fight for a better year ahead :) Happy 2014 everyoneeeeeeeeeeeee ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers