'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Thursday, April 4, 2013

The month of APRIL :)

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy peooople ! It's the month of APRIL ! Have you got fooled by your friends ? April is my month ! <3 Teeeeheeee ~ Can't wait for my birthday :PP But most of all I can say that the wishes of the year should be recovering my leg ASAP ! TT My legs looks so F-U-G-L-Y ! OMGGG ! God, I'm thankful for recovering me from eye infection. Please got my leg too to recover asap w/o scars on it... I have way too much of scars on my legs please dont add me any of it more. I begggggggggggggggggggggggg for you , PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! Make my birthday wish come true.

Way back to life, I'm from a SUPERWOMAN falls into a SICKNESSWOMAN. I tell you what. I've been into a deep trouble recently. Maybe I was way too much of working and even for studies till I got so stress up that even my period goes wrong all the time ! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh /.\ I'm trying to tell myself to calm down. Money can't find all. Healthy is comes into priority. Know what ? I never ever wishes for a better health till the day I fall asick and so many sickness comes all at once. I've grown a little much more :)

I actually very touching of my dad and sai ma of making me a 21st party ( Im only 20 actually ) LOL. I never knew that they would want to celebrate it with me :D I tot this would be just another year I'm celebrating all alone. But somehow, no everyone gonna be your bestie like FOREVER so I decided to canceled it. Although, I know 21st birthday only comes once in a life. If getting a party reminds me of how I weren't being appreciated by my friends I'd rather celebrate it on my own lorhhhh. Thanks daddy for loving me <3 Thanks for making me feel warm with love ! :) Promise to celebrate it with you this yearrrrr.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers