'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Birthday Celebration

It's bogging time again. I feel so excited about posting all my birthday celebration this year !! I was pretty enjoyed with all the celebration and I was thinking it gonna make me gain fat like SHIT. Hahahahahhh 
Anyway, I thank them alot for making surprises and all that on my BIG day ! ♥ 

6th April
One of the very first cake of my 20th birthday ( dont ask me why they go and put 21 )

Hoping my wish came true ! :)



With all ze girls 

After the K-session. Thanks for the day ! :D


I love my new family member very muchie ! ^^  my new son : Mr Cookie 

Happy Buffday to myself ! 
I really had a great day with my classmates at One Utama, Neway ! I never tot of receiving gifts seriously. No doubt, they knew me too well.. They just bought me all the things I love and wanted for so long  Imma happy kid ! Yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

After the K session, I pick up Ms Soo Ling and she said she wanna go Malacca. And I looked at her and ask if she is serious. I dont know what makes my mind blank for a moment, and I drove my car heading way down to Malacca Town. I called my babe, BK :) wanna go his house kacauuuuu him and ask him bring me to eat nice food for sure ! Gheeeeeeeee ! See , I told ya I'm gonna gain FAT this wayyyyyyyyyy ! Non stop eating urghhhh -.- So here we go to the Jonker Street for some snack-hunting ! 


At the jonker street with my bestie :)


Cam-whoring at my best buddy+babe+jimui+dear+listener's room ! :P

When there is nothing else better to do, I force her to take picture w me again ! 

My babe ! Thanks for buying me all the stuff at jonker and I love my tees a lot 

 8th April
Surprisingly, my foundation classmate called me out for lunch and its for my birthday ! <33 Yippieeee yaya yippieeee yippieeee ya :) So we decided to have Thai cuisine as lunch at Absolute Thai :) 
Foundation classmate's birthday treat ! Thanks ! 
The Thai Cuisine treat :D
A big thank you too all my classmate for the pressieeeee ! I love it alot ! :D

 11 April
Thanks for the Jogoya Buffet treat from Heng ! Was very happy to see all of them cause its been a long time since I last hanging out w 'em ! 

Dessert is love 


Me and my sis ! Thanks for everything you do on my birthday ! 

Hahahahaha ! I dont know why the my name was written in GREEN colour cream on top of the cake -.-

Thanks Heng and Sis for the gift ! I love it so much <3

The treat from Heng ! 
14 April
Was staying at Sunway Hotel and preparing MBI annual dinner that night. Having fun there ! I tot I'm celebrating my birthday with working -.- But somehow, they surprise me when i got back to my room. Happieeee ! :) 
Touch lorhhhhhhh ~ After MBI annual company still got surprise in the hotel ! :P
Once I reach my house from hotel, the very first person I saw were my darling standing in front of my house together with the boyfriend to wait me back. Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! This is something a boyfriend should do but I dont know why I got this from my darling. Hahahahaah ! Romantic dou baoooooooooooooo ! Love it and thank you for the every little things you did 
This the very special gift of the year ! Thanks Jo & her boyfie who always give me unpredictable surprise ! <3 Love you guys to the MAX !
 15 April
Ms Kar Yan, dated me out for lunch before school starts ! We went to the nearby Japanese restaurant located at Sunway Giza. It was my first try in this Tokyo Kitchen. I like the environment there :) ♥ 
P/S: also, thanks evon for the japanese candy ! :)
Can you spot out my wishes ? :)
Thanks for Kar Yan for the Japanese treat ! :D I love the green tea tofu cake so much ! *thumbs up*
Thanks Lucas, for the homemade GREEN TEA mousse. This guy is so cute. I told him I like sky blue and he bought me blue colour stickyyyy. He know very well that I'm not gonna eat it but to display it in my book shelf. Hahahhh ! 
I have been making the same damn wishes over and over ! Please make it come true no matter what !

I wasn't having fun on my actual day of my birthday because I was busy rushing assignment and the deadline is like TOMORROW ! But somehow he came in front of my house holding one bouquet of flowers and a box of gift and wishes me HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) I seriously got no idea why there are yellow flower in it. So what are you trying to hint me ? -.-
Another surprise before my birthday ends ? I dont understand why there are yellow roses anyway. 
 16 April
After handing my assignment, I went to pavilion and meet my SG friend :) He came down all the way for me ^^ OMGGGG damn touch wehhhhhhhh~ 
One of the gift all the way from Singapore ! I love the purse as well ! Thanks so much , Johnson !  :D

Thanks my dear Johnson, for the big big ice cream when I keep mumbling him for desserts !
 19 April
Never meet this charming guy for quite somedayyyyy ! So my birthday is an excuse for us to have dinner ? LOL 
Thanks my dear WeiLin, for bringing me for dinner at The Hill ( a place I wish to go for so long ) 

I had a great birthday this year ! There's too much to thank. I truly appreciate it :) Love youuuuuuuu ! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers