'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Redang Trip :)

I just came back from Redang Island last week.It was inspiring to see the clear-blue sea.

So,

Here comes the blog post about my long awaited holidays.Temporary forget about my FINALS and enjoy the holidays.Beach, snorkeling activity and the beautiful ocean! Oh~i can smell the ocean! I feel pretty relax that few days and I couldn't ask for more.

Our boarding passes ! :D

I'm on the ferry ! 

Trying to act cute duhhhh :P

Ochado in the island, ain't them cool ?

Gwiyomi !

W le babe :O

The view from our hotel 

I love the beach  

S-U-N-S-H-I-N-E

Morning to the world ! 

Come and get this big love :)
Aint this look like a sport shoe ? 

Day 2
Add caption
Shadowsssss



I love staying by the seasideeeee ! 
Ended my trip perfectly and happily.I wish that time will just stop there so I don't have to come back to hectic lifestyle. I enjoy staying by seaside and awake by the sound of ocean  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers