'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Thursday, March 7, 2013

I want to be daddy's princess

Sometimes, I'm tired of fighting in life. I ask myself sometimes, why fight it so hard ? I wont get an award for doing it right ? I'm just a girl. Want to be loved too. But I feel no love in within me /.\ Who want to shower me some love ? :P Sometimes I wish being pampered and tell me that " it's okay if you don't want to work, i'll be there for you. " when I almost fed up in life. How I ever wish... LOL ~ I know I'm day dreaming.. But everyone has the right to hope and dream, okay ?! Sometimes, I wish at my dad would actually praise me from whatever I did even with just a lil of it. I got none at all. Seems like I wasn't being pay attention off. Kinda sad of course. Since no one loves me, I shall love myself more aint it ? Most of it all, I must learn to love myself in order to find someone who will love me too <3 Jiayousssss ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers