'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Sunday, November 11, 2012

A day out w Sze Yan

Today is a super tiring day ! Wow ! I didn't know today's dessert day turns out to be our SHOPPING DAY  ! OMGGGG! :) Was so happy shopping w my babe <3 Teeeeheeee =)

Lovely day <3
Sze Yan who share's the same name with me :D hahahahaha ! From perfect strangers in Kasturi's tuition class till who we're buddies who had heart to heart talk =) It's amazing how a friendship can grow till so far ! I love you my babe, Sze Yan ! ^^ After her exam, finally get to date her out for an outing ! So we decided to go to Kota Damansara try out the new Bakery store since both of us love dessert and baking cakes so much ! <33 Weeeee... Above is the picture of mile crepe and macaroons. Still I prefer Malacca Nadeje one but their macaroons are amazing ! :P I'll pay the next visit for sure. 

Out of no way, the day is still so young we decided to actually go hang around w the neares shopping centre :) So we went to the nearest shopping The curve. OMGG the year end sales just started unexpectedly we spent a lot on clothes, shorts, and the happiest thing was I get a pair of heels from Charles & Keith ! OH yeah babe <3 I still remember we said we never be shop for long but we end up geting back to car at 830 before heading for dinner -.- SWTS ! We went to have tomyam meeee ! So long never eat already =) What a happy day ? Buahahahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers