'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

English class is totally SUCKS !

Well, I dont mind to go to class one more today. But 8am class is a SUCK-est thingy ! My bed is so seductive until I dont feel like getting up from it ! Arwwwwwww, late for class on Tuesday is ALWAYS to me ! I wish that my uni is just beside my house buahahahaa ! So i always can wake up last minute :)) How I ever wish I got an exemption from the government ! Haiihhhhhh

Finally, today I get to watch movie that I wanted for so longggggg : Love is Pjyamas :D It's really funnyyyyy ! OMGGGG laugh die me lorhhhhh Teeeheeee It's seems like so longgg I never had an night outing after I have start working with this companyyyyy.. Enjoyyyyy lifeeeeee the MAX !

Frankly speaking , i hate people who rush me to do something or ordering me stuff like that ! I totally DISKLIKE ! If you can't wait go ahead with whatever you want. Dont come to me. I got my way to handle with it. Please respect me and I'll repsect you. As simple as that. Cause you'll never know how I feel.
Bao Bao says : Good night world ! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers