'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Be a part time model

Well, I always envy with the people out there being a model photo shooting with nice effect and also view. Now here I got the chance ! I can say it's tiring yet it's fun :) You get to meet a lot of different people and also PRO-photographer :D Btw, sorry for the first photographer who actually took my picture cause I was like so nervous and couldn't take picture well ~ /.\ sorry for my im-PROness LOL ! So this some photo outcome I've got. I know some of them are SUCK. But dont so honest to me okay ?

Love with the scenary behind :)

I love the SMILE ! GHEEEE :P

Ignore my non-shape body

Soften feels :D

I like this MAX <33

Give me your love and I'll give you mine 
There more to upload.... But photographer haven gave me any yet.


Stay TUNE :D See ya ! Buhhh Byeeeee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers