'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Reminisce

Well, I'm sorry recently I didnt write up about how I feel. I seriously not in mood. So tell me whoever been through break up aint sad? Well, I'm a human with feelings as well. I cried badly on my bed with the pillow while hugging my son almost every night when after a happy day long. Sorry but this feeling is helpless. I cant help myself for not crying for you, us, our memories. How I ever wish this was all just a dream. After waking up from those ups and downs I should be fine. But somehow reality are hideous. It never gonna treated you gently. It's a hush hurt. My heart couldn't take it anymore. I broke down and finally tears is the only words my mouth couldn't explain how I feel. I seriously got no idea how I'm going through all these. I went back to the places with been, do the things we did, eat the dessert we use to eat, but the difference now were you aint by the side anymore. I cant finish up the amount of foods we used to order because you used to be there to finish up for me, I use to throw temper to you when I'm angry or facing problem and you'd be there giving me an ear to listen. I use to go movie with you , you used to sit beside me. I used to collect movie tickets that we watched. You used to buy me breakfast on school day. You used to stay silent when I'm expressing all my anger. You used to give your cuddle when I cried badly .You used to buy me sticky and each jar of sweets you bought I am so heavy hearted to eat even one of it inside everytime we went pavilion. You used to hold my hand no matter how I've tried to go away, and this time not anymore. I understand people do change, and feelings would actually fade. I've prepared myself and I guess most of the people out there understand that nothing actually last. But somehow, people will tend to be upset, cry like no business. This is just a way of people expressing how they feel. We've been through alot of hardships but now we decide to give up. Those broken promises, were just all damn old sweet talks every guy is talking all about outside the world. But we girls, always tends to fall for it not because we're stupid it's because we are investing & hoping that this would be the different guy I've known. Perhaps we're tired. Perhaps we have already bored. Perhaps we've changed. Perhaps our fate has reach to an end. Perhaps god is fooling us. Perhaps you were meant to a lesson in my life. Perhaps in our last live we have been doing something bad to had all these. Perhaps we never meant to be. Perhaps we together at a wrong timing. Well, if and only if. I believe someday you gonna forget our memories, our love, our pain, our time, or even me. Sooner, I'm going to be just a lil part of your history of your life. Sooner, everything is going to over. Sooner, you going to be a stranger to me again. Sooner, we are going to somewhere around the earth encountering other people, other things. Sooner, I will be forgoten. You can say maybe not. But somehow I bet it aint gonna cost you and me this kind of pain anymore. Isn't its funny how we became lover from perfectly strangers and now going back to strangers again? Isn't its ridiculous how you get hurt deeply from the person you love so much? Life is a game that fool almost all of us. I can never say that I didnt did anything wrong in our relatioship you either. Love is for two and it is our reponsible to actually fix it. So we both never win or neither lose. So before you going to forget who I am to you or I'm the one who forget who are you to me lets rewind back a few memories that we do really laugh happily purely from the heart.


This is our very first picture when we couple  

This is after class while we having early dinner at Boston

Although this wish never came true but I hope it goes along with you smiling everyday :)

This is the first time we went for trip to IPOH + PENANG !
This is the first presentation of GLT =D

This is the first time we went to look out point  xD

This is the only family picture /:

We went to Sunway Lagoon =X

We went to malacca on our own ! 

We went to Genting for our first year countdown 

Our first CNY celebration : Yee Sang
First time we went for a ride on the big wheel ^^

My first handmade valentine gift for you

The home-baked birthday cake specially for you
First birthday celebration with you 

Our son wish you happy birthday ! Teeheee !!

My birthday wish seems doesnt really works on me maybe I'm too greedy to have 3?
My first birthday you celebrate w me <33

My birthday surprises !

Our normal outing . Random picture. Btw, I love your mushroom hair.

I love the way we were in love. I swear I never regret having you by the side 

One day trip to sepang gold coast :)
Spend our first year anniversary here ! :)
Our Hong Kong trip <33 #holidays

With the piggggyyyyyy OMGGGG! I would love this really. Their fats show how hang fook they are 
Wow ! One year had just past like that. Time flies. How can a relationship with loves now only left with few pictures? Life is irony. But life moves on. You are doing the same now, am I right?? No matter what happens, you stays a lil part in me that I'm not going to forget even if I forget your name. Thanks for all these memories you'd brought to me. Happiness, joy & hurt or even sadness. Perhaps one day in the future, you came to me and thank me for letting this love go smiling having a happier family. I dont know if we can be friends, but frankly speaking I cant make it right at this moment. I wont ask you take care or anything all I ever wanted was to say please be thankful always for what you've got and be a wise person not to me but to your family. I love you, yes I do. 

我们都没变,只是做会原本的自己?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers