'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Friday, June 8, 2012

Fullstop.

I do believe the quote above :D 
The one who want to stay in your life will make an effort. 
So why cracking your head thinking how do you want a person back, am I right?
Well, you guys must be really confusing of my relationship thingyyyyy :) 
So here I am to clarify everything, I'm single from now on. I mean its after my HK trip of course. 
We both admited that actually we can no longer stand with our attitudes so we decide to break off. 
So this is the end of us. 
Perhaps letting go will be a better choice for both of us? 
I'll be emo for a certain times for sure. But I'll be okay :)
No worries.
<33
最好的女人,就是在你一无所有还一直陪伴你只爱你的女人,
最好的男人,就是把你的缺点都看成有点的男人.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers