'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I wish I've been kept this way.



Well, I guess the quote above is every girl's dream to be kept like a lil princess =) No deny, so am I. I'm just an odinary girl who wish for more. I'm greedy but I'm sorry this is the attitude I can't help. I wish that I'm fully loved, being pampered all the time, being his first priority, being respect by him. I want to be only girl you want to be with. I want to be the girl you go for eternity. I want to be the girl who create so much of unforgetable memories. I want to be the one you so hard to say goodbye. I want to be the girl you said no one could ever replace. I want to be the girl you swear that I'm the one and only. 

I admit that I might not be the perfect one in the world. I might not be the prettiest girl ever, might not be the hottest chick in the dace floor, might not be the smartest girl in college, might not be well mannered in treating the elderly, might not be good patience in whatever you do, might not be your ear to listen to your deepest feeling. I'm sorry if I'm over or even incase sometimes I never think of your feelings. But, I never meant to broke your heart or even see you sad. 

I guess there is something going to happened after your dinner? I've actually prepared with an opened heart /: I hope I could do it ! Gambateh Tzeyan ! <33 XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers