'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

One Year Anniversary Trip

Well, sorry for my late post . Happy 520 ♥ everyone as well as to myself & boyfie for our very first year anniversary. We've planned to go for holiday on our first year & I've decided the place I wanted to go so badly and this is it ; 
  
The Love You You Island also know as Pulau Lang Tengah ♥ 
Places I dream to go for so long after the movie on cinema. That time, I talk to myself in heart if ever this place exist, I will make sure I'm going there for once :D LOL ! God were so kind showing me with information of this beach again so this brought us to Terengganu trip xD

Frankly speaking, it was not a good beggining.. I almost missed the plane there. Well, god once again lending me a helping hand in whatever I wish to do. I wonder if it was the sign to ask me not to give up??  I hope you get what I mean. Hmmmm ~ 
The beach that accompany my sadness & joy

I can say the hotel is perfectly a nice place to relax ! I will rate 6 star out of 10. Why only 6? The view were nice, it was a beach side hotel. Whenever I'm emo or need a evening walk it was always the best chilling place ever :) But spa & other facilities there were closed up I dont know why but this is what the staff told me /: sadnya cant spa >< #damnit ( is like con people money lor say until so big got spa then come already takda ) The night sky over there are full of stars but too bad no meteor tim.

Nothing much I could share about my trip, simply nice relaxing for a 4 days 3 nights trip there :) But not the food in Terengganu please. No way! All malay food. It's killing me OMGGGG! But the view beaches weather are SUPERB! I have a peace holiday there with the beach. I sincerely love the beach alot !! If you notice my facebook were all about the same beach with different time. Sorry if I bored you with my same damn beach xD

We went to Chinatown and get myself some shirts & souvenir :))

I love Elmo shirt <33

We are so broke ! Sorry, if I got not enough money to buy for more. Forgive me for no souvenir for certain friend. I promised my next trip I surely get you guys some !!!! Okay?

Get me update for my next trip :O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers