'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Holidaysssss.

It's holiday :) Nothing much to post about... It's just bored. I hope tomorrow Sepang trip is ON with boyfie =) Weeeeee ~  Everyday shopping, eat, play, online, sleep. Nothing much I could do more :) But meeting old friends and hang out is FUN. Talking to them seems like an endless conversation because of busying of our own studies & so on.


First of all, I would say Happy Birthday to Mr. JJ ( Sorry, photo will be uploaded soon as I'm lazyyyyy-ing now )


I went to this place so called +Wondermilk a place to chill and definitely you should pay a try on it as it is far more better than Dreamz Bakery :D Somehow, their cupcakes are expensive OMGGG! I went tea time with Babe Vic :) So here is it....


The Cupcakes <33
Nothing much about holidays seriously but I enjoy having fun wih my SB schoolamtes :) Weeeeeeeee I love laughing on their LAME jokes ! xDxD We went for badminton ! But I feel so old cause of my slow reaction hahahaa !


I love this guy since last 2 years if I'm not mistaken.... It's Jason Chen ! OMGGGG American Chinese , me likeyyyyyyyy


This was the song has been repeating on my playlist :

THE SOLO PLAYER

Support him ! I do really love him i mean his voice hahahahaha ! The old production also not bad try search " Just for a Moment " :) I know this song not really suit me as it really emo and say that the partner of his betray him but his emotion caught me attention on it ! :) <33 




LYRICS: 

From the moment you walked into my life, everything felt so right
From the moment I looked into your eyes I knew I had to make you mine
Girl you had me hooked on your love, but it was all a game to you
You drove a stake right through to my heart and left me bleeding for your love

(Chorus) 

I tried everything to prove I loved you
Gave my, all to, make all of your dreams come true
But I'm no longer blinded by your lies
I know your heart was never mine
Why am I the Solo Player (In this game for two)
I'm the Solo Player (no our love was never true)
Oh I'm the solo player (in this game for two)
I cant be the solo player (baby love is a game for two)

Verse 2

A simple look at your smile and it makes me feel
Everything will be alrite
It's like I'm still in love with you, or maybe I'm just a fool
Girl you had me hooked on your love but it was all a game to you
Oh you drove a stake right through to my heart but I wont bleed for you no more

Bridge:
It doesnt matter how much I loved you, or how much I care
Even if you come crawling back girl, next time, I wont be there
I'm prepared to leave it all behind, oh no you were never mine
And even though it breaks my heart, girl I gotta let you go





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers