'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sepang trip w boyfieeeeee :)

Ignore my fatty boom boom bodyyyy ^&^


As from the title, I bet you know that my trip is ON right ? It's my first time going out for holidays like for the sake of TWO... It's like finally we had time for two =D At first, I refuse to go because we were tired due jean's birthday preparation & so on. We were so tired of all day activities these few days before the trip starts. Even that morning, he went to service his new car at Honda. He slept for like few hours and for the sake of promising me he really make it as what he promised. Right after he back home, he fetch me along and we start our journeyyyyy =) we reach around 1 hour plus. I can say the weather is so freaking HAWT /: Luckily, the wind were strong enough to push all my sweats awayyyyyyyyy ahahahahahaa ! We planned to fly a kite but due to the strong wind & the weather, we decided not to. But we still went to stalls for some cute stufffff xD for like a colourful fan as u can see from the picture and the shampoooo bubble :) My favourite game I like when I were little :D



Say myy edit skill is proooooooo :)
I love this pic so muchhhh like a proooooo xDD

This like so emoooooo

Love you more than words can sayyyyyyy ♥
The bubbles ♥


After that we passby Morib beach and we had our so call late lunch at mamak at Banting =.= I got no idea why I'm at banting after that and I dont know why Banting place is so DAMN heard to find chinese food all are Mamak Mamak & Mamak ! So we have to eat mamak also =.= the weird thing was there dont provide sambal @.@ What you eat is either in fish curry or darlll * I dont know how to spell larhhh ishhhhh ! Way home, we stop by da pao Kajang satayyyyyyyyy My favourite ! ^^ But big pigu is the one who finish it all more than me >< Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ~

My Big Ben, thank you so much for everything you did. I do really appreciate all your efforts just to put a smile on face and create a memory in my lifetime diaryyyyyyyy ♥♥♥


Dear readers, 
Stay tune on my next trippp :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers