'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Friday, April 13, 2012

Final. Stress. Food.

Final is like 7 days away more to go... Yet I'm still relaxing my ass off watching drama's having my own sweet time onlining facebooking tweeting & blogging :') Well, study LAST MINUTE is always my attitude xD tomorrow is a working dayyyyy and Imma so lazyyyy to go lehhhhhh ! But if I say at home also bukannya belajar so must well I go there goyang kaki see see my friend and have fun =D 

I'm sorry for skipping my part of my car accident for REAL this time ! Money can solve the problem is not a problem ? LOL ~ So skipped the unhappy part. Im so sick of figuring it out the wayyyy. I want to hire driver to fetch me. Who wants ?! 

Well , I really wonders who really are true friends. Showing me up texts and so on. LOL ! But I've prepared myself who I wouldn't be receiving. But I'm not going to get depressed that way wehhhhhhh ! This is what I promised. Because I'm so lazy to even want to put that time to sad just for people who doesnt really put me in theirs heart, right ? Btw , I found something really AWESOME.

OMG !!!! Piggyy cupcakesssssssss !

Hahahahaha One for you One for me

Seee the bear also damn cutie !

Happy sweet 19th ! OMG :)

Arwwwww I likeyyyyy that doneky

Marvelous
See dou saliva also want drop leh ? But seriously if I had this I'm going to be heavy hearted to eat so cuteyyy gehhhhh decoration into my tummy lorhhhhh. I wish someday when I have free time, I'll get myself a chance to make cupcakesssss. Aint cute things always put a SMILE on ppl's face? I'm not to say like I'm so considerate or what but I not that perfect to be a clown yet not that bad to be bakers :) So why not baking cupcakes and make people SMILE ? xD I really dream to have my own kitchen with all my baking tools so I can always bake for people who always feel depressed, upset or someone like me always being pessimistic. Please make my wish come true :) 

我需要你给的并不多
只要你能永远陪着我
去了解我的脆弱 
倾听我沉默
手心太冷你会牵着我

我需要你给的并不多
一点温柔和你的幽默
你给怎样的生活
一起走 眼前再多的诱惑
依然爱我
简单的我想要的不多
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers