'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kar Yan + Sam's Birthdayyy =)

The 19th blast for both of them ! =D The Yan & Sam ! Happyyyyy Birthdayyyyyy !
We celebrated their birthday at Desa Park City @ The Steamboat. Through out that preparing process I felt the warmess of their friendship. Me myself also feel dou gam dong. Not the big or small of the presieeeeeeee but because of the present behind the heart. Those true heart is rarely get. I really wanna give them a WOW.
Really envy people always get to celebrate their birthday with friends. It's like they remembers you alot ! :)

These were picture taken on that day :
The gangs :D
I love this picha cannot see how fat am I xD
Boyfie & I with the birthday girl =D
WOW !
The gurls ... <3
I look so yeong shuiiii !
The night walkkkkkk

9 days more to go is our FINAL ! It's like the FINAL FINAL ! You get what I mean ? the very LAST final that all of us get . After the one week test. Everyone is going to have fun and holiday for sure. But its is also the very end of seeing each other. One year might be short might be long too for certain people but I do appreciate throughtout the year...... So fast a year had to past. Most of the foundation people's mind when they first enter was like " dont know what to study first so simply study foundation first " so they end up wasting time having classes with us and Im one of it LOL ! So its time to make decision now and the sad thing was everyone have their own future going to choose their own path the scene is like graduating form 5 have to say bye bye again lorh ! TT Some of them going for IT , Creative Design , Hospitality , Accountancy & Business and I still haven really decided yet. I want to choose Finance but the Segi tweening with a sucks college. DAMN ! >< Forget about study first, I cant get my mind off about VACATION ! OMG ! Wait for my post about eating holiday right after exammmmmmm ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers