'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Setting goals ;)

I'm nerd !
It's already middle of March . Wow ... Cant believe that one more month I'll be graduating from foundation . OMGGG ! It's like just started sem3 and it's now come to an end . I tell you wad , I got lazier as my results improved . ( this is a human normal response ) But I promise to achieve 3.7 CGPA but I guess it's going to fail =.= because I dont know a single shit that madhaven taught me about accounting . Cost accounting ? Its seems easy but he taught it so complicated . Wulalalala ~ It's like going to the deadline of each assignment & I was like sitting there shake legs only lorhhhhhh =X 
To go or to stay ?

I really wanna studyyyyyy harrrrrrd ! I wish someone would lend me a helping hand for that damn accounting subject . Please ?! I really wanna score nicely for the very last sem . Can I ? TT I wanna go study abroad . I wanna go it with him . I'm sick staying at malaysia . I want to experience living overseas . I want to try something new ;) I just wanna achieve something unsual ;) I want to do it with my bare hand . But can I ? Is it my wish gonna come true if I really try that hard and god you gonna bless me ? Sometimes I just feel unfair to those who study LESS yet still got high marks ! >< Its make me really pek cek sometimes because I dying studying so much !! MANG ZHANG 99 !


Well , few days back I went praying grandpa .. Luckily it didnt rain like it were the day before . Thankgod ! Since it was a guan yin dan dayy so we decide to eat vegetarian ;) Weeee ~ But the thing that made me impress was the boss there were so kind giving out free mix rice on that day @@ WOW ! It encourages youth to eat more vege larhhh ;) #goodthing #kindhearted I likeyyyyyyy ! =D

Emo-ing

My hand print =D
Since it's end of the semester , it's time to think about where to go for vacation ! Yayyyyyyy ! I'm so excited when I heard this from Kar Yan xD Wulalalalalala ~ I wanna go far far awayyyyyy have fun like crazyyyy ! I wanna relax my mind and leave this stressful city for somewhile . Actually , after that night adventure with my darlingggg to Gold Coast in the middle of the night I really wanna go ONCE more ! I want to see it when it's bright, I want to see the sun rise nor sun set, I want to see it so badly ! Too bad that day if we werent going back KL so early I'll get to see the sun rise Arwwwww *misses everything there ... The chilly wind , the night ocean sound , the view , the time we spent together ... Those adventure throughout the journey ... as it was so damn DARK & SCARY all the way down ...  Try to imagine the road was only fit for one car to go and that have to be share among the outgoing & incoming cars . There got no road lamp at all  !! Right & left of you are ALL palm oil trees .. Nothing you can see in front of you as it was so dark . Till half way I decide to give up as I really do SCARE but nothing we can do but to drive FORWARD because there is no way OUT . I feel like throwing my phone away as the GPS like cannot be trusted at all . But after one hour and half , surprisingly it was showing up some sign of beach ;) Arwwwww I saw the sign board ! It's GOLD COAST & we get down happily ;)  We finally reached at 4am I guess LOL ! I can never forget that ! #imgonnamissthosemoment 

Life is meant for something crazy 
because its memorable & unforgetable 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers