'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Saturday, March 10, 2012

How to define happiness ?

" Don't waste your time looking back for what you've lost. Move on, for life is not meant to be traveled backwards. "


This quote got me motivated and look forward after I've been thinking about my past so much !! Nothing could make a change in the past but I can for sure make changes in my FUTURE :D The brand new me ... LOL ! Good in saying but its always hard to do . I really need to get some rest .. But can I ? Is it if i throw away abit of my materialistic attitude I could live to fullness and feel happy each day ? But is it really going to be good ? Is it will stop me from worrying too much ? Will it be that way ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers