'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

If you left a month ...

On Call 36 Hours
It's a MUST watch movie ! Superbly gan jiong & meaningful . It thought me to appreciate my life even more :) For those non-movie addicts please get yourself one set of this drama ! I beg you !! You not gonna regret sincerely .. I feel so sad because the episode 22 something shock happens .. Wanna know ? Watch it yourself Wulalalala ~

Things I wanna say today is about the movie .. It thought me the way of thinking about my life ... Wow ! Amazing one . Even because of this drama today on my way home from college One FM today's topic is also about the same .. " If doctor suddenly tells you that you left only 1 month life to live .... What would you do ? " For me , I prefer to spent my very one month with my love one , my family & my friends . I wanna go to hokaido to see the sakura over there ... As I said in my previous bloggy it's going to give you a wish if you had 3 petals of sakura without picking it on the floor .. I still wanna do that ! I wanna have one week for my family as I'm always busy with my relationship & outing with friends so badly ~~ ( I know Im like a business woman ) But the thing I want most was to be with my mum & dad to have dinner for at least ONCE just once ... For the seek of me to eat together ... Before I leave , I wanna hug each of my friends even if it's close / just a " HI BYE " friend & tell them how much they built up my history .. Tzeyan's storyyyyyyy




并非每个人早上出门后 都能确保自己晚上会安全到家, 你知不知道那些回不到家的人, 带着多少遗憾离开这个世界吗? 你四肢健全,健健康康, 有自由选择自己想做的事 ... 就凭这个条件, 世上已有很多人 一辈子都羡慕不来

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers