'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekends .

Past weekends as usual , it end up working of course :) My job is superbly bored . But who care's? Wasting my time dare would gain me income. So why not ?


I was in a broke stages . So each cent I spent I've to use it so wisely . I cant get to buy the prettiest dress , I cant eat the delicious food . I cant drink my favourite chatime . I cant hang out often . But suprisingly was , I wasn't sad but happy =) I feel like living to the fullest :) Perhaps what the uncle said that was true . Money isnt everything . It's evil . It cause miserable . But once I put everything down , I feel so relieve .. I aint stress myself too much for money just to have what I want . I'll just take it nice & slow to own everything I want :) Perhaps the influence of the drama as well . After watching it , it makes me realise how much I've lost things in my life .. 


Well , after working pasar malam seems to be the activity I did with my boy . LOL ! Next time I really wanna go petaling street night market with hubby ! =D Teeheee ~ Well, we love FOOD . This is why we look so CUTEEEEE recently Lalallaal ~


Back to school , monday blues . Due to my tiredness I cant wake up this morning for accounting class . I'll just go for business then . After business class , the marketing people were here to give a talk to help us to make the mind which course should I persuit in degree . Hmmmmmmm ... I'm still considering ~ Go on the same accounting & finance ? Or pure financing  or Business maybe , marketing not bad ? I lazy go until subang study larhhhhhh >< damn jammmm !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers