'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hard times .

Well , how should I elaborate my post about hard times ? I do go through A LOT of hard times almost about everything ! 


Let's start with studies .  I can say that dad is so unhappy with my results . TT He want me to get at least 3.7 CGPA . So , this is my new target of the sem . Hopefully I can do it . But still ........ Tomorrow Economic Test 1 and I'm still blogging here -.-' LOL ! I wish I dont have to work so I got more time to do my studies . It's not easy for teenager nowadays with so much of temptation no matter in shopping , boyfie/girlfie , games , friends & etc to manage time well . I'm one of it :D Lalalala ~ 


About relationship , hmmmmmm there seems to be so much to talk about . I went through alot of hard times with him . I knew I'm hot tempered and always tend to give up very easily . I'm sorry if I had those habit . Please forgive me . Really soooooooooo much that I couldnt say how much it is . But still , he is always there for me no matter how bad the situation is . So this girl came up & mess everything . FARK IT . I do hate girl who act good in front and talk shyts behind . You're a waste not to be an ACTRESS !! >< Dulan dulan dulan . But the only thing I can do is scolding about her stuff here .. Haizzzzz . 


I'll always bare in mind , life is unfair .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers