'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Birthday My Baby Boy ♥

It's the 19 blast ! :) My hubby is a big boy now TROLOLOL ! Happy birthday to him ... 
This post supposed to be post on the 17th of February but due to my busyness & laziness ~ Btw , today is the actual day so I should post it here . I was suppose to give him a surprise few hours later but because of college friends couldnt make it that day so it was all making earlier ...


Long story if were to start back everything .... Just right after valentine , they told me make it on the same week friday and I was like WOW ! I wonder do I get things done on time or not btw it end up still get to manage =) But I still havent got anything for hubby as birthday present yet XD *bad gf* So I beg my friend so badly just to borrow his equipment to get the cake baked ! Well , since hubby said that he will choose fruit cake as his choice of the psychology ques so I made it . ( it doesnt makes sense I know ) I got my cake done step by step as follow the recipe ...

Picture to be update soon ....

So, after few hours of big war in the kitchen , I could say cake was succesful done ! So this is it  :


Good looking right ? Hahahaha :D I knew it . 
While giving surprises ....

Muaii lovely boyyyyy :)

You're irreplaceable !


So what happen next was , each & every surprise was not succes at all TT I really feel like crying . I argued with hubby and I behhh tahannn so I over spoke everything I was about to do . Also nvm , at K room that time , I was about to bring in the cake and he came out I was like =.=" kill me plsssssssss ~ Wasted all my heart work ALWAYS ! 


Btw , happy birthday my boy ! I love you & always will :) Big boy already lorhhhh , must love me moreeeeeee larhhh xDDDD


Well , since I've skipped the earlier post about Valentine , SO lets talk about it !! Wulalala ~


I've got a real exprience of Valentine LOL ! A special one ! It's tuesday which is the BUSIEST day among the whole week . Well , classes till 530 pm ! OMFG ! I decided to skip both econ & qm class for interview == Stupid interview on valentine day >< then went back home for rest somewhile ...


So this was the first thing I do for him :


I know my artwork is so CHA !
 Forget about the handmade flower I've made TT failed

Things hubby bought for me ! I love it so much :)
It might not be an expensive gifts in terms of money but I'll treasure it so much ! Thx for hubby for doing so muchhhhh !! 


After giving each other gifts we plan to take some bathe , and back to Viva mall . Hubby give me another surprise of bringing me for a movie which I wanted to watch so badly : The Wedding Diary ! Arwwwwww so lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ~ After that , stomach was yelling to filled . So we went to a japanese restaurant for dinner but its with a long long queue but still we insist to wait because I want to eat sushi !!! But when its our turn the staff there said last call already I wanna tear out loud ! we try to go to other restaurant but it happens the same . Its a good lesson to book place for special events !! So we end up eating dai pai donnggggg LOL! What a day xDD

But still its worth when you're by the side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers