'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Happy :)

It's schooling day again :) Well , it doesnt make me happy due to my past post about my lost phone . But I'm happy because when you get the worst of all from god , its the sign of good things beginning to happen xD So after so long that she had left me , now I found someone new ... NO ! Some new gangs :D They're hilarious to talk to .. You'll laugh when you heard what they talked even if it doesnt make sense at all . LOL ! I feel life is once brighten up again ! =) Weeeeeeeeeeee ~ I feel loved . Thankyou god that you've give me back some smile ( i mean from friends ) on my face again :)


At least they made me forgot about my lost phone somewhile .
I've been insomnia for few days , everytime I slept I remember how the scene goes TT 
Arwwwwwww perfectly pain !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers