'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Sunday, January 29, 2012

A big hear attack .

Few days back , CNY day 5 . While happily buying my inner wear .. I realise my phone LOST! My new bought baby iPhone has GONEE just like few seconds ago . OMG ! I couldnt accept the fact even till now after 2 days .... Every night I sleep , still I remember how the scene goes and I hate myself for letting this happened to me . Not to say those sleepless nights .. My heart is so pain and I feel so helplessly because I couldnt do anything to make my heart feels any better . I owned it less than a month . OUCH ! I really feel like dyinggggggg . Those undescribable feeling ... Who really knew it ? When bad things come after me , I feel like I'm actually all alone . All by myself . Luckily , soo ling is still with me . I see how she willing to sacrifice for me . She is a reallly true friend . She told me that she must be ' owing ' me last life of her thats why she willing to so much to pay for me in this life . I laugh a lil and I speak silently , I must be doing such a good deed last life to have her in my life now . She knew I wasnt had enough money to get a new phone . She willing to give me all her salary to get mine . But I was a lil selfish at time , I believe in karma . I'm afraid if I accept her help there will be faster time for her to repay me . I want this friend to stay longer with me , so dont treat me so good girl . It sound ridiculous but it's true . My dad has a friend just like how SL treated me . But a point of time , the friend went away and never treated my dad as good as before . Granny say that the repayment has DONE thats why he went away . I dont want to lose this friend of mine . TT 

What a big lesson . It was just like a dream .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers