'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Strangers .

After that fight , we tend to talk lesser . Spend time together lesser . This awkward moment kills me in my heart . I hate when you want to hold me , but you treated me so cold . What do you want from me ? I dont know how am I suppose to react in every words every reaction you gave . It's killing me so badlyyyyyyyy . Arghhhhh ~ I hate the way we're now . The conversation sounds to be so FAKE . We both knew , it was something wrong there . We aint wanna fix it . I'm trying but nothing come out from your mouth .. ):


" A man who make you tears are the one you love.
A man who trying to make you smile all the time, is the one who love you deepest. "

I guess he has lost his patient , his caring , his love somehow there must be a lil even if he always deny it . LOL . Because love is something unique and it is fragile and only both of them in it can feel how it goes . That is why what other people comment are USELESS most of the time . Because they can never know .. Well , I tell myself very hardly to keep hanging on . I've promised myself to give him a very unforgettable birthday memories to him . I wish my wish could came true . But my heart is telling me to stop all these shyttt to avoid more injury in my heart . It hurts everytime I see the way he tries to talk to me and when I think back the time we once were is like heaven and hell . 

What can I do ? Tell me what do you want from me ? Teach me how do I do will make you feel alright ? I wanted to change my way of treating you but when you treated me that cold way .. I started to get mad and throw temper again ... Does this really gonna last ? Tell me . 

一个男人除了不爱,没有放弃你的借口。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers