'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Monday, January 9, 2012

Sem 3 begin .

Well , first day of sem 3 it sucks with the timetable of 8am class ! It makes me stuck in the jam like shytt ! >< 
Luckily I arrived on time still . Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ~ Why do you make such a changes ?


Well , first day of the class Acounting 3 . owh gosh its killing me teaching theory . I almost fall alseep due to sleeping the previous day for 3 hours == Regret sleep so late . hmm ~


I thought we settled everything , but I dunno why he walk away and left me that way .. Just like that ~ LOL
I feel so weirdo . Whatever it is , im superbly tired to write what is happening all around . 


It's going to be CNY so soon . But I still didnt get myself any new clothes . Too bad =.= So unprepared year . *hate! Perhaps I've grown . Things I wanna have changed . And it is so uneffortable . So , sometimes I might just say forget it . LOL 

I dont know why Im falling for you over & over again . 
Even if I know it's not worth it but Im still doing . 
Love is so blind that cause me to be this dumb .
Perhaps Im finding excuses for me to continue loving him .
How dumb love is .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers