'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Monday, January 16, 2012

From good gone bad .

I was so happy when everything was settled few days back .. :) I do really appreciate the day we spent on saturday . Although it's simple , but I love the feeling somehow just like how we started coupling not long ago although his lil bro was the light bulb xDD


But thing doesnt always go so fine , you know ... It is not going to be easy .. Never . Went granny ask me about the watch I gave him .. I still in pain . answering her .. EVERYTIME . I seriously dont know what is wrong with me or you . You used to do alot and now you dont . Why ? You lost patient ? Hmm ~ I guess so . I dont know larh . I'm so MAD when I saw CHATIME this word . Because it's gonna tear me down . A chatime determing where I stand , what am I . Speechless , not because I got nothing to talk . Because I cant bare with those hurt & pain . I can't talk because my heart yelling for pain . I cant talk because I broke down mentally and crying helplessly . 


I'm sorry if I ever brought you those past pain , but are you doing back the same to me ??


The most sad thing was I was saving up money so badly , everyday eat cheap stuff just to make your dream come true one day as soon as possible . I know you want to achieve your goal so badly I dont even dare to mention about my bag . I dont even go and buy the bag I loved so much with my salary .. Im the girl who never fail in getting everything I want ! You know it better than I do . But I saving up for you YYC !  DO YOU EVER KNOW ?!! DO YOU FUCKING KNOW ?! But who knows now ? yet you're so kind treating ppl CHATIME . I want to drink so badly , DO YOU EVER REALISE ?! I dont even want you to pay for me . Because I got a free want which I want to redeem it with you . But who care's? Why I so SOHAI do so much when ppl dont appreciate it ? 


Why everytime the guy I choose is end up never appreciate what I did ? TT



田馥甄 - 我真的受伤了

窗外阴天了
音乐低声了
我的心开始想你了

灯光也暗了 音乐低声了
口中的棉花糖也融化了
窗外阴天了 人是无聊了
我的心开始想你了

电话响起了 你要说话了
还以为你心里对我又想念了
怎么你声音变得冷淡了
是你变了 是你变了

灯光熄灭了 音乐静止了
滴下的眼泪已停不住了
天下起雨了 人是不快乐
我的心真的受伤了

电话响起了 你要说话了
还以为你心里对我又想念了
怎么你声音变得冷淡了
是你变了 是你变了

灯光熄灭了 音乐静止了
滴下的眼泪已停不住了
天下起雨了人是不快乐
我的心开始想你了
我的心真的受伤了

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers