'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Monday, January 2, 2012

New year countdown 2012 .

It's the year of 2012 , people says the worlds gonna end . No matter it's gonna end or not . people should always learnt to appreciate what you have & what you got ALWAYS and not when you heard 2012 is gonna come == 


Well , even though he always fail to give me surprise . But still I do appreciate the afford he made , just to make me smile . At least , I can see he is willing to do a thing for me , aint it ? ;) I love you my boy ❤ I said before , I only go up to Genting with him when he knew how to drove up and he learnt it for me and he drove it up on me on these special days just to have the countdown with me on the new year eve ! Weee ~ *muaks Makes me wanna kiss youuuuuu . Teeehee ;) I dont know what Im writting but I just want to thanks you , my boy .





I tell you wad , this wasnt the best countdown ever ever !! No fireworks due to the cold weather up there with alot of mist make it have to be delayed for half an hours and than delayed to the next day and I was like WTF ! )): What a bad year beginning TT Teruk betul .. I rather go DPC also better .. But at least this is the first year countdown I pass it with my hubby , I'm glad I had you in my life . Thx for everything and thx for being part of my lifeeee ! <3

New Year Dinner xDD Deliciouss !


Happy New Year 2012 everyone out there !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers