'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

iPhone 4s

I got it but this doesnt make me feel HAPPY )): Why ?
I've been hunt for 4s for 2 days at KLCC Maxis Tower . I tell you wad , i slept for 3 hours and woke up early morning about 6 plus go KLCC just to wait for them to open and get it but still so early I got my queue to be the 12th =.= ( All people like take iPhone for FREE ! So DAMN long queue ) Walao ! 


I was been wait and wait .... Malays works SLOW like SHITS ! I wanted to shout >< It make me run up and down because of it =.= iPhone , you SUCKS ! But guess what ? I seriously miss my i4 far moreeeee .... TT Apa boleh buat ? Face the FACT that it's now GONE ! Haiiiihhhhhh ~ Siri even worse =.= BULLSHITS !

I feel so sick I wonder if it's because of my sleepless night or the hot weather . But somehow , I went home and feel like sleeping . But before I can get to my sleep so nicely ... Something happened .. Argument . Well , I'm so tired to talk . Why cant YOU GUYS let me have a nap before we settle down all things ? Ain't it gonna be better to talk with a good mood later ?! 


Everything seems so BAD !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers