'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Friday, December 16, 2011

You ♥

It's actually quite sad that he didnt bought me any Xmas present . Perhaps I should be more understanding and tolerating ? As long as we're happy and I've you by the side than everything just forget it larhhh . I always knew the word " obligation " but always never apply to you to me to my family to everyone . Life is short , isnt its waste wasting time on arguing ? ^6^ I just want to happily to be with you for the rest of the time left . ( say till like gonna die soon =.= ) . 


Things I want to tell you most ,
Im quite sad I cant get my bag on Xmas ,
but all I ever wanted for Christmas is YOU . 

( this doesnt mean you no need to buy , but when you've got money . Heheheh *evil smile* )

4 more days to go 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers