'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The very very first time .

The very very first time of mine after driving for like 10 months , I finally hit a Waja in front of me in the LDP . Not a big accident just hit . It doesnt not hurt him or me anything . But it got me damn PHOBIA and dont even dare to drive after all . 


I was crying all the way to scare to fetch auntie home but I was crying so hardly till I've even miss the junction to turn in and I've got to Uturn but it doesnt lead me there but my home . I cried even louder and feel like leaving the car there and have a wind walk . I really cant stand I dont know why . Perhaps all I ever think off that I was actually quite safe in driving after boyfie had always scolding me fr it . But I still got hit ): I called him . 
I feel safe in your cuddle .


He then finally reach home, and give a tight hug . Really deep one . i sincerely need him so much to be by the side . But even its late , but it still do help to calm myself down . Hubby , thanks for the huggie . I promise I'll be more careful and always listen to you . 


The next day went mid valley with sl but we were riding a train. It's been a really long time since I've got my own car I dont take public trans as I really do hate them ! Happily ate and bought a heels ;)




至少,还有你的拥抱
Counting downs : 2 days to go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers