'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Exam over . New change . See a new me soon :PP

Wow !! Im back ! xDD Exam is OVER a day ago ~ And I really gonna say YESSSSSHhhhhhhhh ! Let's hit the club till the sun rise XOXO ! Hey hey , I say hit the club doesnt mean I'm a clubber okay ?!I just mean time to start partying ............ =) Well , I really got damn tension on exam and finally it's over ! I seriously dont know how my result gonna be . But I got confident I can score better than last sem ! I'm gonna swear ! I knew I've been burning midnight oil every paper okay =.= even moral ! You gonna say it doesnt need to be hardcore okay ?! Yeah , but Im about to achieve my goal nearer to get scholarship ! I really wish I can someday go study abroad with boyfie . I cant stand to be with away from him eventhough sometime I really do claim that " I need time for my own " . But hell yeah , I still cant bare to stay like damn miles away from him for 2 years !! 


Well , it's December ! I guess I everyone love this month , including me myself . You know you'll got a special feeling that you felt real relax , party time , or evenwent for vacation =) So loving free feeling . Dont you like it ? It's a lie if you say you dont . LOL But it all needs MONEY $$ , and that's the matter . So ppl out there work harder for yr next mid year enjoyment ;) Plan well ~ Frankly speaking , I envy people who can go vacation )= Say I'm a materialistic / realistic girl ~ Hey , pls la once a year and after the damn stressing exam I need some break okay ?! I sincerely wish after we finish our foundation I can go vacation with you ~ Will you make it come true just for me ?


When you say about December , it's that all you ever think of ?! Christmas ! Yey ! =) I love present of course . Everyone else do ! Buy me more more gifts !! xDD It's not that the present contain's make me feel happy but the moment people gave you a gift is happy because it simply means you stand a place in their heart and they care and rmb on these special days . Even for friends who are far away or else would make you feel warm with such a celebration day . Im not a christian but I do enjoy and love christmas very much as I think its just like one of our reunion chns new yr want us to be together but this was with a special way itself to be remembered by gifts .


Let me come back to the what I want to say first . D:  Recently , I was been really hectic to have study and work together . Luckily Jia En was there to helped me . Thx her for not letting me skip some important classes . Recently , I knew I've been really behave badly, my attitude , my behaviour , my emotion . Sorry to you , my baby boy . I sincerely knew it , but I tend to get used to it . I hope you understand for my sleepless night and my busy day of work and schooling . Im so sorry . You know my relationship always gonna last about half year or even not more than 9 months ? I really wish I can celebrate our first year , second , third , tenth & forever ever Im sorry for always throwing temper to you like mad . I've work and I see the world differently again . I changed my attitude and things I want . When I started working , I always never fail to get what I want . After so so so so damn many arguement , you are still standing right beside me never fail in holding me and let me go . Hubby , thx for always loving me this stupid hot-tempered bad girl . #ILoveYouWithAllIHave I promised .

My friend poh and kj always bet that my relationship not gonna stand , because I always have a lot of relationship and changing boyfies . Im telling you boys , Im not sure how long will it last but I'm stepping to our 7th month :PP 

All I ever wanted , is nothing more than your love . Just love like this . Just you and me . 

开心就好

Couting down : 5days to go 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers