'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve :)

Everyone is preparing for the santa because it's coming to town ! xDD Well, but for me nothing special just another passing 24 hours day =) Have fun people out there , play it double for me too Teeeheee ! 


My cough like getting worsen ... SHITS ! Cant sleep well for the whole night . Seeing friends exchanging gifts was so fun .. But for me , giving no receiving Zzzz seinz ~ Wait those kiddo's big already I also want wattt them buy me things *evil smile *




Let me wish you guys in advanced here :

" MERRY CHRISTMAS "

P/s : I promise that someday I want my christmas to be celebrated in white !
You know I'm gonna make it come true .
Because I never fail in getting what I want :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers