'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Johor-Singapore Trip

It's time to update you guys with my JB-SG trips !
Can't wait to check out those scrumptious food and tempting desserts right ? :)
So here we go !

Day 1
We took bus to Johor to look for our bossy the Nickie. So this is our stay for 5days 4 nights.
Aint this is too comfy to sleep with ?
Japanese Style somemore ! Give you a like *thumbs up*
Even my son say he dont wanna leave this place ! :P
So, we were supposedly had our lunch at Sutera Mall for Duck rice but sadly it was closed.
We had our lunch at Taste Bug Cafe.
Yeah, I know it sounds weird to you, me either. Is like WHAT ? I'm gonna eat bugs ? LOL
But no doubts, the food there is really tastyyyy.If and only if my stomach had more capacity for me to actually put in dessert that would be PERFECT !
Aint all of them makes you feel like trying it ? :D
The bossy tour guide, Nickie :D
Bin the Dustbin :)

Me and the soh poh :S
After lunch , it's time to SHOPPPPPP !
We went to JPO to do some SCANNING so we can make up our mind what to buy on the last day before we way home to KL :)

So hell yeah, everyone go their own way to get things they wanna look for.
I get myself some facial foam and stuff like that.

We had some drink before we back for dinner. Just so you know, when we are too bored. We started camwhoring ! Cause this us. This is what we do.
Cause this is us. We reveal the other side of us. Cause we feel comfortable when we be ourselves without hiding !

Adelene :)
Nickie :O
Let's do some retard faces :P
We tagged William along to head to downtown for dinner.
The only dinner that I cant help myself but laugh SO-HIGH ! You know ? I can't finish eating my food because I cant stop laughing man even all of them had finish their own food.
You will get to UNDERSTAND when you had the CHANCE to ever eat once with those curioso buddies why I cant seems to finish my food like ALL the time.

The EPIC part was, the so call best chicken chop in town weren't the best.
Failure tour guide we had, he claim the best even he himself never tried it before -.-"
Like a PRO !


Since the night is still young, we decide to had a walk since we ate so FULL !
We went to Danga Bay and here it started theFast & Furious 7 ( the Danga Bay edition ) which directed by our Bin the Dustbin :)

We rent a bicycle which could actually fit six of us. Genius invention, aint it ?
We cycle it around the beach side and we even did crazy stuff like chasing the car by the road side and we even ride it across to bridge which seem so impossible like a small kid. LOL !

We ride it recklessly until our Director have to be a mechanic to fix the bicycle before handing it back to the person in charge. So can you ever imagine how bad and fast we ride it ?
Those childhood memories we did it all at once. We even had a ride on Merry-go-round as well ! ^^

Imma happy kid ! 
trying to act cool duh ? seriously ? On a horse ? LMAO
Day 2

Since we had a bone-weary yesterday night, we woke up kinda late.
We had our brunch at Perling.
It's kinda Zhengggg but its a lil too spicy for me. I have to like eat one spoon of mee and two three sip of water.
The so call ORIGINAL prawn mee & curry mee !

Since I was complaining way too SPICY, Nic brought us to had some SOYA BEANCURD
and I tell you this would be the best TAUFUFA I've ever ate !
It's a perfect match with such a HAWT weather man !





We've been waiting impatiently to watch Fast & Furious 6 ! We promise each other that no matter who jiooo us for this movie we also had to say NO because we want to watch it during the trip :)
So we did it ! :D




It's kinda SHOCKING when me and nic went to the counter and buy ticket, the cashier ask us to show him IC in order to prove that we are over 18 ! It's like do I really look that childish to you ? My god ! My hair were dyed lehhhhh LOL! 

ever since I was over 18 I've never been check at all lorhhh *laugh die me*

While waiting for another 2 little girl to come, we went to Lavender to eat again ! It's like we had our food less than an hour ago -.-
reason we gain weight so damn gao lat 
This guy, I ask him to take picture of me he took my phone and selca himselves 
Behhhh tahannnn !


We do some teenager things again : Neoprints !!



Some of them went home. and we head back to Perling to had dinner w bossy and his mum :)
This restaurant its kinda eye catchy to me because of the name of the restaurant ' Mana Lagi '
Cool aint it ? I'm gonna had a restaurant named it " Sini Lahh "
LOL



We went for DESSERTS like seriously after the dinner.
We eat all day long !



Mouth-watering already ? 

Day 3

It's time to head down to Singapore ! We woke up like 5 in the mornig man !
This is driving us INSANE !


 When we are waiting for the bus to arrive, lai lai SELCA ! 

Since I've been to USS like few months back nothing much to say here. 
But it just feel different when you know go with a bunch of MONKEYSSSS


Be the model of the car ! Yooooooo :PP


Don't mess with us !


Too bored while queuing up !
With ze two body guards of mine ! 


Waiting to watch transformers ! :D


What's his name again ? Cookie Monster ? Hmmm


With Elmo ! <33
The four :S

We had our dinner at Stulang Laut
Although it's just a normal mamak store or somthing but you will be impress by the chef there. 
He cook fried rice with like mountains of rice in it but still control the taste pretty good.


It's useless if only I say, try it out yourself :)

According to our plan, we suppose to had a drinking session that night even though we were damn tired we follow the flow.
We went toLIBRARY and the both clubbin master started to teach me and nic to play the dice game.
We started getting addicted towards it till wherever we go and whenever we are tgt we just play it nonstop.



Anyway, my tolerance towards alcohol is superbly SUCKS ! Half of it I almost drunk -.-
Seinzzz

Day 4

Everyone was like half-dead, so only me and  nic had brunch at George & Dragon Cafe !
First time try out scones ! Desserts always never disappoint me ! :)



We went home to pick up the other two after they woke up and we head to KSL for a walk and also for them to hook up some food for themselves.

I bought myself a phone cover at only RM10 happilyyy! 

We then watch Afterearth at MBO ! This is out our planned but since we had nothing much to do. So why not ? 

We went to City Square to check out our bus fare into SG. We had our dinner there too at Canton-i.
It doesnt taste as good as KL somehow.

I want to go to this desserts shop badly because the picture show in instagram was really tempting !
So this is it. Can you imagine how big it is even four of us couldnt finish the whole thingy ?



Like what we expected, couldnt finish it. We finished it by playing DICE game again. Yeah I know it sounds like stupid idea. But we did it.
Thanks to bin finish it almost everything. But I know you wanted to eat it so much thats why you purposely lose to us right ? *evil smile*
I bet he went to toilet at night many times.

Day 5
We head down to SG again to shopppp.
We bought some stuffs and we get to grab real cheap SUPERMAN tees ! :D


The tees we bought together in USS
So, WHAT THE FRAK ?

We had our meals there which makes us feel so proud to be a malaysian kid with various of delicious food.
Their laksa taste like curry mee to me -.- 
But uniquely they eat with only spoon.
This stupid laksa cost me 8 bucks malaysia ringgit man !
which i can find better food in KL

Since we are leaving SG soon, we decided to had some desserts I mean real GOOD FOOD since we had some money left. Without a second thought, we just order what we want !!



Day 6

Finally, it comes to the end of holiday !
Which means we have to accept the fact that school gonna START so SOON !

We had our brunch w nic's dad.
We had our last shop at JPO before we head the journey way home.
I bought myself a polo tee from Ralph Lauren. 
Which cost me a heartache. 




We ended our trip happily and satisfiable. 
Cause whenever we go together all we find is HAPPINESS

More trips to come, aint we ?
Our next aim : Bangkok, Hong Kong & Korea !

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers