'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Monday, March 26, 2012

Working weekends

It's working weekends again. I felt excited meeting new people in my working place =D Different kind of people , culture as well as languages. I dont feel regret doing it indeed if can I want that working duration to be longer :) Weeeeeeeeee .

It's been actually lingering in my mind what degree course to choose >< I really headache . Apa macam larhhhhhh need to submit the form already ... Accounting & Finance or Finance Management ?! Which is better ? I scare study come out no job pulak . But I can tell you that my account sucks ! xD

Well , supposed next month APRIL will be a happy month for me as it was my MONTH =) But sad case it was my  FINAL ! )'; Dulan larhhhh last year want me go class on birthday this year make me have to celebrate my birthday with examssssssssssss !

I cant wait for the lovely month of may . Wohooooooo ! When I think of it my holiday mood is ON. and I lost my study mood already -.-' I cant wait for travelling for the whole lot month Weeeeeeeeeeee ~  Beaches , shopping , photo snaping , eating delicious food , hanging out with hubby & lot of long lost friend OMGGGGG ! It's going to be a REAL nice holiday to go ! No time for working that time .. And my bank will turn into 0 =) But im happy with that Wulalalalaa ~ Sept intake or June intake better ? Take longer break to enjoy life first ? If I have lots of money I guess I'll do so ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers