'Cause it's the every little things you do :')

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sem 2 Final

The Exam Docket
Since I got a day break before start my 3rd paper for accounting , I'm here to update you guys ;) that 2 paper had done and 3 more to go ! I seriously wish accounting will be the last subject . Because the past results it haunts me still . Well, instead of revising I'm still blogging here . #FML im gonna fail soon T______________T


It's been so tiring ... for me to work and study. I seriously wanted to go for a holiday ! I want play play play just play eat sleep no stress no thimking of this and that >< Aiks . but , no money to go .. Stay at home better lorh .

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. the battle isn't over yet. don't so fast say fail... don't give up, jia you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's over now for accounting LOL ! TT Wuwuwu ~ Btw , thx for yr wishes and attention to read my bloggie again =)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers